Enroll with WCFS
Our school offers three enrollment options;
Need curriculum help?
Thinking of college admissions?
Looking for healthy socialization?
Academy does it all!
Want to be left alone?
Don't need much oversight?
Not worried about diplomas?
Review has you covered!
Want to join Academy but
live too far away?
Distance is no problem!
If you're seeking a program that provides accountability and support, is built around family needs, maintains thorough records, and awards recognized diplomas, you have found it.
OUR ACADEMY PROGRAM:
- Provides validated transcripts and diplomas. With us, you can lay aside any worry about college admissions.
- Offers placement testing and course development consultations, to help you discover your student's knowledge level and where to go from there.
- Has extensive resources. Whether it be Course Objective guides, Reporting Forms, Handbooks, or calendars, we make sure you are fully equipped to teach your children.
- Utilizes Home Visits, Portfolio Reviews, and Mentoring Clinics to provide academic oversight and ensure student accountability.
- Includes conferences, workshops, and field trips where families may learn from and fellowship with other Christians homeschoolers.
- Supplies Christian alternatives to public school curricula. Whether it be Creation vs Evolution, gender studies, or America's Christian history, through Academy we'll help you design and select courses to teach your children the truth, honor God, and prepare them to be ambassadors to the world.
If you're looking for the simplest, cheapest, most hassle-free way to legally instruct your child at home in the state of Maryland, this could be it!
OUR REVIEW PROGRAM:
- Satisfies the requirements of Maryland law for homeschool academic oversight. Enrolled with us, the state can't touch you.
- Requires almost no paperwork! Aside from your application form, the only documents to submit are the 1st and 2nd semester Course Registration forms.
- Leaves you alone. Other than a Portfolio Review with a WCFS staff member at the end of each Semester, you'll receive no supervision or oversight from us.
- Is customizable. For some extra fees, you may add services to the basic Review program, tailoring it to your family's needs. These services include:
IA, PSAT, or Individual Assessment Testing
Extra Portfolio Reviews
WCFS High School Courses
Monthly Training Workshops
- Provides no diplomas. Since Registration forms and Portfolio Reviews don't provide enough of a record to create a transcript from, REVIEW STUDENTS DO NOT RECEIVE TRANSCRIPTS OR DIPLOMAS when they complete 12th grade.
If you'd like to join our Academy program, but can't make it to the events, this program offers a solution.
OUR DISTANCE PROGRAM:
- Is Academy, but online. We have adapted our Academy program to facilitate families living out of state or internationally, by utilizing video calls and YouTube livestreams.
- Has different tuition rates than Academy.